Hands On can help you obtain funding for your learning programs through various state learning grants.
Here’s how this works …
If you are a for-profit organization, you’re probably already paying into a state fund that taxes organizations for learning. Those funds go into a state pool, where you can apply for $200,000.00 or more to support your learning programs.
Don’t have time to apply for a grant?
- You can contact vendors like Hands On who are experienced in obtaining state grants
- We apply for you
- We design and deliver your learning curriculum (providing all content, materials and facilitators)
- We manage the program fully, including all communications, scheduling and reporting
- We manage all state reporting
What are the benefits of learning?
- Helps up-level staff and leader skills and capabilities
- Enables you to focus on specific topics related to your organization’s industry, vision and strategy
- Helps your organization better attract and retain talent
- Improves employee and leader engagement and satisfaction
Want more information?
Contact us at [email protected]